By Commodity Research Bureau
The unmarried such a lot entire resource of Commodity and Futures industry info Available
Since 1939, specialist investors, advertisement hedgers, portfolio managers, and speculators have come to treat The CRB Commodity Yearbook because the "bible" of the undefined. here's a wealth of authoritative information, accrued from executive reviews, deepest undefined, and exchange and institutions, all compiled through the Commodity examine Bureau, the association of checklist for the total commodity industry.
The Yearbook is de facto crucial for making a choice on altering tendencies in provide and insist and for projecting vital expense routine. It provides investors:
- Worldwide supply/demand and production/consumption facts for the entire easy commodities and futures markets-from A(luminum) to Z(inc), together with the entire significant markets in rates of interest, currencies, strength, and inventory index futures
- Over 900 tables, graphs, and value charts of old info, lots of which convey expense historical past courting again to 1900
- Fact-filled CD-ROM offers readers with priceless commodity details in an easy-to-use digital format
- Concise introductory articles describe the salient beneficial properties of every commodity and aid positioned the quantitative info in perspective
- Articles on key markets and significant matters in regards to the commodity industry.
The 2007 Yearbook positive aspects articles via CRB leader Economist, Richard W. Asplund, including:
- Commodity costs expand 2001-06 Bull industry to New Highs
- Fed Engineers a Soft-Landing for the U.S. financial system in 2006
- World financial growth keeps via 2006
- U.S. Housing Bubble Bursts and Faces lengthy restoration Road
- Strong Ethanol call for Drives Corn costs to 10-Year Highs
For someone dealing in commodities, The CRB Commodity Yearbook 2007 bargains an abundance of precious info and imperative counsel for determination making.