By A. Cabello
Read or Download Bibliographic Guide to Foundations of Quantum Mechanics PDF
Similar quantum physics books
Smorodinsky. Concise graduate-level advent to key features of nuclear thought: nuclear forces, nuclear constitution, nuclear reactions, pi-mesons, interactions of pi-mesons with nucleons, extra. in accordance with landmark sequence of lectures by means of famous Russian physicist. ". .. a true jewel of an common advent into the most suggestions of nuclear thought.
Following Witten's extraordinary discovery of the quantum mechanical scheme within which the entire salient positive aspects of supersymmetry are embedded, SCQM (supersymmetric classical and quantum mechanics) has turn into a separate region of analysis . lately, growth during this box has been dramatic and the literature maintains to develop.
- Constructive QFT: Majorana school 1973
- A garden of quanta: Essays in honor of Hiroshi Ezawa
- Testing Quantum Mechanics on New Ground
- Two dimensional sigma-models: Modelling non-perturbative effects in quantum chromodynamics
Additional info for Bibliographic Guide to Foundations of Quantum Mechanics
Lett. 88, 2, 027901 (2002); quantph/0108029. 61. [Ac´ın-Bagan-Baig-(+2) 04]: A. Ac´ın, E. Bagan, M. Baig, L. Masanes, & R. Mu˜ noz-Tapia, “Bayesian approach to multiple copy 2-state discrimination”, quant-ph/0410097. 50. [Ac´ın-Durt-Gisin-Latorre 02]: A. Ac´ın, T. Durt, N. Gisin, & J. I. Latorre, “Quantum nonlocality in two three-level systems”, Phys. Rev. A 65, 5, 052325 (2002); quant-ph/0111143. 62. [Ac´ın-Bae-Bagan-(+3) 04]: A. Ac´ın, J. Bae, E. Bagan, M. Baig, L. Masanes, & R. Mu˜ noz-Tapia, “Secrecy content of two-qubit states”, quantph/0411092.
10. [˚ Aberg 03 c]: J. ˚ Aberg, “Gluing of completely positive maps”, quant-ph/0302182. 11. [˚ Aberg 04]: J. ˚ Aberg, “Operations and singleparticle interferometry”, Phys. Rev. A 70, 1, 012103 (2004). 14. [Abeyesinghe-Hayden 03]: A. Abeyesinghe, & P. Hayden, “Generalized remote state preparation: Trading cbits, qubits, and ebits in quantum communication”, Phys. Rev. A 68, 6, 062319 (2003); quant-ph/0308143. 15. [Abeyesinghe-Hayden-Smith-Winter 04]: A. Abeyesinghe, P. Hayden, G. Smith, & A. Winter, “Optimal superdense coding of entangled states”, quant-ph/0407061.
471476. 209. [Albert 92]: D. Z. Albert, Quantum mechanics and experience, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1994. 210. [Albert-Loewer 93]: D. Z. Albert, & B. Loewer, “Non-ideal measurements”, Found. Phys. Lett. 6, 4, 297-305 (1993). See [Healey 93]. 211. [Albert 94]: D. Z. Albert, “Bohm’s alternative to quantum mechanics”, Sci. Am. 270, 5, 3239 (1994). Spanish version: “Teor´ıa alternativa de Bohm a la mec´anica cu´antica”, Investigaci´ on y Ciencia 214, 20-27 (1994). Reprinted in [Cabello 97 c], pp.