By Aristaenetus, Peter Bing, Regina Höschele
Packed with erotic spice and grace, this late-antique number of fictitious letters via Aristaenetus (ca. 500 AD), who drew on a wealth of Classical and post-Classical versions to compose his beguiling epistles, is the 1st entire English translation in approximately 3 centuries.
Read Online or Download Aristaenetus, Erotic Letters PDF
Best sex books
Cult novel approximately French iteration X. ebook bought 40000 copies in France and gained could prizes for the writer who's a poet and father determine of latest institution of writing and literary journal Perpendiculare.
Legit intercourse God procedure - second version Direct from the writer.
A saucy new version of the perennial vendor, with clean images and up-to-date content material, from intercourse guru Anne Hooper (more than 1. seventy five million intercourse books sold).
Everything is roofed (or should still we are saying "uncovered". ) from head to toe and past, for the main outstanding intercourse you've ever had!
269 outstanding intercourse suggestions and tips for Him offers males every little thing they should be an grand lover and to show on and fulfill their girl.
Filled with erotic spice and grace, this late-antique selection of fictitious letters by means of Aristaenetus (ca. 500 AD), who drew on a wealth of Classical and post-Classical versions to compose his beguiling epistles, is the 1st entire English translation in approximately 3 centuries.
- 98 Ways To Find A Great Guy
- Sex Slang
- China Encyclopedia of Sexology
- Seductress: Women Who Ravished the World and Their Lost Art of Love
- Sexually Shy: The Inhibited Woman's Guide to Good Sex
Extra info for Aristaenetus, Erotic Letters
61. Arnott (1973, 199) likewise notes the importance of these Hippocratic terms to Aristaenetus’s letter. 62. In the Hippocratic text, the worry that pregnancy would make the μουσοεργός less valuable (ἀτιμοτέρη) suggests that her πολυτιμία derives only from her looks, not from musical talent as in Aristaenetus. 63. Drago 2007, 318–19. introduction xxxi grow ever more distinctive, φιλοτιμότερον, relative to her own growing distinction, πολύτιμος). In thus embellishing his model’s simple account of a nameless performer, Aristaenetus explicates the (Hippocratic) epithet πολύτιμος, justifying its application to his μουσουργός.
You’re still a novice in such things. But come and learn, and have some fun together with your professor in Love 101. 5. A Wife Deceives Her Husband in an Unheard-Of Manner Alciphron to Lucian During a great festival of all the people outside the city, including a lavish public banquet, Charidemos1 invited his friends over for a party. There was a woman there as well (we don’t need to mention any names) whom Charidemos personally snared upon seeing her walking in the marketplace (you know what a womanizer the boy is) and persuaded to come to the dinner.